Masculine cards are really a challenge for me. Here is what I came up with for IG DT Masculine Birthday Card challenge. -Cindy
4.25 x 5.5 card base
4.25 x 5.5 blue grey card stock
1. Cut blue grey card stock to 4.25 x 5.5
2. Cut Echo Park plaid paper to 4 x 5.25 and glue to blue grey card stock leaving a boarder.
3. Cut banner from poka dot paper 2 inches wide. Glue to plaid paper
4. Cut 3 “ Happy Birthday’s” from blue grey card stock. Glue all of them on top of one another to create some dimension.
5. Glue “Happy Birthday” on top of poka dot paper. Add dimensional dots
6. Glue panel to card base.