A2 Shaker Card Challenge
• Pattered Christmas Paper (any will do)
• Red Marker (for tinting)
• Shaker Circle Jillibean Soup
• Art Glitter Glue
• 3D Adhesive Foam Squares
• Pearl Stickers Dollar Tree
• Christmas Washi Tape (optional)
• Solid Card Stock (for card)
• A2 Envelope
1.) Cut and score 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” card
Total measurements 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
2.) From left to right cut or punch 4 circles measuring 1-1/4”, 2”, 1”, and 1-1/2” in 5-1/4”x4” patterned mat.
3.) Inside bottom right 1-1/2” circle make shaker pocket and fill with sequins. Glue down mat.
4.)Stamp, cut, and glue ornaments, sentiment, and lights. (I used foam squares under ornaments and sentiment). Place pearls randomly and line mat with washi tape before gluing string of lights down.
I don’t normally make shaker cards but really enjoyed making this card. It was fun to try something new and the Baubles and Bling stamp set was a perfect match.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, A2 craft envelopes, Alumni Design Team, art glitter glue, Baubles and Bling, IG Design Team Challenge, IG DT Projects, Shaker, Shaker Card