Seriously... I love Autumn 😍😍😍
- Distress Oxides inks, “Lucky Clover,” “Mowed Lawn,” “Barn Door,” “Carved Pumpkin”
- Brutus Monroe Alabaster Pigment Ink
- Stitched Rectangle Dies-recommend Brutus Monroe
- Foam Tape-Scotch
- Black Cardstock
- Prismacolor Color Pencils
- White Acrylic Paint
Step 1: Die cut Stitched Rectangle card panels x 2.
Step 2: Create scene by first using white color pencil and coloring in a moon, Stamping trees using the greens of the Distress Oxides, greens and browns colored pencils to give the trees some texture - don’t stress, scribbles will do.
Step 3: Stamp truck in barn door distress Oxide Ink on Black Cardstock then color it red with color pencils, add some shadows, highlites, etc. Fussy cut out the truck.
Step 4: Stamp pumpkin bunch on Black Cardstock using Carved Pumpkin distress Oxide Ink. Color them in with orange colored pencil, adding some shadows and highlites. Fussy cut them out, glue to truck bed.
Step 5: add foam tape behind truck and adhere down. Glue card panel to card base.
Step 6: using watered down white acrylic paint, I masked the images with my fingers and flicked white paint into the sky.
For the inside:
Step 1: Mask out a strip for stars and sentiment. Flick white paint. Add sentiment. Glue down.
This card only took me about 40 minutes to creat. I love a good night scene because they are unique in the cardmakimg world. I hope you have been inspired to use that Memory Lane Stamp Set or to pick one up and to create a festive night scene!
Happy crafting, crafty friends!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Alumni Design Team, Brustus Monroe Alabaster ink pad, Cardmaking, Distress Oxide inks, Foam Squares, IG DT Projects, Memory Lane stamp set, stitched rectangle dies