Indeed, praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!
1. Diecut Stitched Pamela in three sizes. Glue them together, medium onto larger and smallest into the medium. Glue to card base. Glue inside Stitched card panel to the inside. I used the fabulous Art Glitter Glue for all of this gluing. I just love the stuff!
2. Stamp images and sentiments using Versafine Black Onyx Ink.
3. Loosely watercolor leaf image. Add splatters when dry if you’d like. I personally love this look so I added it.
4. Enjoy your beautiful handmade card and send it to someone special 😀
An easy and elegant card for this beautiful season we are in! Thanks for stopping by! I truly hope you’ve been inspired. Happy crafting crafty friends!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Alumni Design Team, art glitter glue, Blessings stamp set, Cardmaking, IG DT Projects, stitched rectangle dies, Versafine