This technique always has dramatic results! It's extremely easy!
For this technique I usually go for a large stamp.
For this project I used the stamp set
Other materials used for this project
- white card stock 3.75" by 5"
- gold glitter paper 4" by 5.5"
- black card stock 11" by 4.25" scored at 5.5"
- Tim Hotz distressed oxide inks
- seedless preserves
- faded jeans
- blue print sketch
- fossilized amber
- Clear embossing powder
- heat tool
- embossing prep tool
- Art glitter glue
- fine metal tip
- foam tape
- cricut paper trimmer
watch the video for complete instructions
bye for now!
My soul is fed by stamps and ink
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art glitter glue, art glitter glue fine tip nozzle, clear embossing powder, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, Distress Oxide inks, embossing prep tool, foam tape, glitter paper, heat tool