Design Team Challenge-Layer it Up, Envelope Card
For the month of December, the Design Team has been challenged to create projects with multiple layers. I made this card using scraps from a mini album project, and I learned how to custom make envelopes using the 1-2-3 Punch Board.
- Our Family by Carta Bella Paper Pack
- Tag Builder stamp set
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink Pad
- Distress Ink in Black Soot
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Paper Trimmer
- Acrylic Block
- Border (Edge) Punch
- Die Cut Machine
- 1-2-3 Punch Board
- Art Glitter Glue
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4 ¼ x 5 ½ card front.
- Build Layers using coordinating patterned paper and Misc. Dies and Border punches.
- Make an envelope to fit a card measuring 3 1/8 x 2 using the 1-2-3 Punch Board and the Envelope Generator App.
- Die Cut tag and stamp Sentiment from the Tag Builder Stamp Set.
- Distress all edges of the papers using distress ink in black soot.
- See the video to Layer and assemble.
- I hope you enjoyed this project. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can find me on all 3 social media outlets @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.