Today I'm using the new stamp set Heads and Tails by Maymay. I've been wanting to make a peekaboo flap card for quite some time now, so I saw different approaches to making the card and I decided to make the card base in one piece instead of two like most of the other designers. This card can be changed up by using different DSP, stamp sets, die cut shapes and embossing the card flap as well.
For this project, I used the following Maymaymadeit stamp sets
- Define Emotions
- Heads and Tails
other materials needed
- Cardstock 5 1/2" by 12" scored at 4", 8".
- DSP paper 4" by 5 1/2"
- White card stock 4" by 5 1/2"
- white cardstock to stamp on
- scraps of cardstock to match your DSP
- Nesting Dies use almost any shape
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- alcohol markers
- foam tape
- Big shot
- mint macaron ink
- acrylic blocks
- art glitter glue
- fine metal tip
- replacement pins for the fine metal tip
- bone folder
- cricut trimmer
watch my video for complete instructions:
Bye for now!
My soul is fed by stamps and ink
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, bone folder, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, Define Emotions, foam tape, heads and tails stamp set