Dry & Heat Embossed Presents Card
I wanted to share a quick, yet elegant Christmas card with you today. This card is all about the embossing. The presents are embossed with 3 different embossing folders; while the edges of the card front, presents, and the sentiment are heat embossed.
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock 80lb
- Still He Came stamp set
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Silver Embossing Powder
- Paper Trimmer and Scoreboard
- Acrylic Block
- Embossing Folders
- Die Cut Machine
- Misc Ribbons
- Art Glitter Glue
- Foam Tape
- Cut a piece of white cardstock at 4 ¼” x 11”. Fold at 5 1/2” to create a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card base.
- Cut another piece of white cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”. This will be the card front.
- Cut 3 pieces of white cardstock in different shapes and dry emboss them using any patterns of embossing folders you have on hand. They do not have to be Christmas or winter themed.
- I used a dot pattern, Stripe, and a diamond print. The sizes I used were: Dots 1 ¾ “ x 1 ¼”. Stripe 1 ¾” x 2 ¼”. Diamond 2” x 2”.
- Next, I rubbed the edge of the presents with the side of the versamark ink pad. I then sprinkled the edges with the silver embossing power and heat set. I did the same with the 4” x 5 ¼” card front.
- Then, I stamped with Sentiment onto the bottom of the card front with versamark ink and embossed with the same silver embossing powder and heat set.
- Next, adhere the card front to the card base using foam tape.
- Then, I tied the silver and white ribbons onto the presents and adhered down with foam tape.
- I hope you enjoyed this project. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can find me on all 3 social media outlets @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.
Share this post