This is a neat little gift for that coffee lover. I love these cute little coffee candles even though I'm not a coffee drinker. I love the smell but not the taste. I found these little Frappe candles on Amazon, but I have since learned that some DT stores carry them off and on during the holidays. Within 30 mile radius of me there is at least 10 DT- none of them carry them.
Crumb Cake card stock Note on the video I said Sahara Sand, but Crumb Cake is what I used
- 6 -3/4" by 6- 3/4" scored at 2" on all 4 sides
- 2 -3/4" by 5 -1/2" scored at 2-3/4" gift card holder and bottom of the box
- 2-3/4" by 8-3/4" scored at 3-3/4" handle
- scrap pieces to stamp the sentiments
- 2-1/2" by 3-1/2" handle piece Note this is different from the video but this is the correct measurement
- 3 pieces at 1-3/4" by 1-1/2" for the sides of the box
- scrap pieces to stamp the coffee cups
Vellum- 1-1/2" circle for the lid
Gold foil paper 1/8" by 2" for the straw
Maymaymadeit stamp set
Alternative source for the Frappe candles http://amzn.to/2yh5JtC
I am not an affiliate for Amazon or for Dollar Tree
Don't forget to post your Cuppa Cuppa candle holder and gift card to maymaymadeitandsodidi facebook site.
My soul is fed by stamps and ink!
Share this post