Coloring Book Calendar Card
Don't know what to do with all those adult coloring pages that is all the rage? Here's an idea.
(When I made cards now, I make at least 6 at a time.It seems like I always need cards and I have trouble giving them up and this way I can make them all a little different. So that's why you'll see several different versions of the same card.)
For this card you will need the following supplies :
- Whisper white card stock 4.25"x 11" scored at 5.5"
- Whisper white card stock 4"x4.25" score at 1/2", 2", 3 1/2" for the easel.
Score lines running across the 4.25" side
- Basic black card stock -4" x 5.25" for card mat and a mat for the calendar I didn't put a size because that depends on the size of your calendar.
- Coloring book page - 3.75" x 5". I used color within the lines - free celebration from stampin up.
- Calendar either order from Amazon pick some up at an office supply store or download and print one off.
- Water color pencils I use Stampin up
- Blender pen
- Art glitter glue
- Wink of stella clear
- Black versafine ink
- Perfect Layers
Maymay stamp sets:
Using watercolor pencils color your page. Pencils are fast you can be sloppy but when you take the blender pen over the coloring it changes your picture drastically. You don't have to color the whole image in.
This is all I colored on the paper before using the blender pen
Make sure you use a blender pen and not water as the paper will not take water well and will easily come apart and warp. When using the blender pen move in small circles to blend out lines if you want the lines then go in the same direction. If you want your color to be darker lay the pen up against the color pencil lead to pick up more color and then blend it on your paper.
You can see the difference using the blender pen the top right picture
Use the wink of stella over the flowers and bees or what ever you want to show case on your card.
Glue your coloring page to the black mat and then glue to the front of the whisper white card stock.
Stamp out a sentiment on whisper white card stock and trim down and glue to basic black card stock and trim using scissors and leaving a mat edge.If you have the perfect layers use that instead.
Glue your calendar to basic black card stock cut leaving a border around the calendar.
Lay your sentiments and calendars on each of your card fronts and arrange them how ever you want show casing a flower or what ever happens to be on your coloring page. Glue the calendars on.
Add foam tape to the back of your sentiments and add to the card.
Fold the easel as shown in the picture.
Add glue to one 1/2" side and attach to the card. Repeat for the other side. See picture.
Place glue on the 1/2" side and fold card font down over align and press well with a bone folder
These are so fun and easy to create I hope you enjoy making them as much I did !
Remember to go to our facebook site Maymay Made It And So Did I and post your version of this card!!
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Blessings stamp set, Crystal Cleveland, Oh snap stamp set, Perfect layers Mini, Relic stamp set, Versafine Ink, Wings Stamp Set, Wink Of Stella, Your Faith Is Showing stamp set