Hi everyone Happy Wednesday to you!
Today we are making a super cute card.
Here is how the inside looks:
This was such a fun card to make. Here is what I used:
Here is how I made the card:
- Using the Cricut Trimmer, score the orange card stock at 4.25 with bone folder. Fold in half, crease and set aside.
- Take the smaller white (3.75 x 5), withe the paint splatter images from the Patina stamp set. Stamp one of them in orange ink and one in pink ink all over this piece. Use the brown ink with the smaller lined image and stamp all over the front.
- Using Art Glitter Glue, adhere the pink (4 x 5.25) to the front of the card base. Adhere the stamped white on top of the pink layer. Cut a flag out of the two brown strips, adhere to back of the pink (3.25 x 2) layer, and glue to front of card on an angle as shown.
- Stamp the word Happy from the Big Time Saying stamp in brown ink on the scrap of white. Using a Big Shot or Cuddlebug, along with the coordinating Big Time Sayings Die, cut this image out. Place foam squares on the back and adhere to front of card on top of the pink.
- For the inside of the card, use the same paint splatter images in the pink and orange inks, and stamp on the lower right corner, stamp the same lined image with the brown ink on top of the splatters. Stamp the birthday to you in brown ink on the lower left side of the card. Adhere to inside of the card.
Hope all of you have a Wonderful Wednesday.