- card base measuring 5 x 12
- Mat piece measuring 4 7/8 x 12
- paper trimmer or craft knife and ruler
- scoreboard or scoring tool and ruler
- Sunflower Wishes stamp set
- Relic stamp set
- Art Glitter Glue
- 3D Foam Squares
start by scoring your card base (on the 12" side) at 4" and at 8" , rotate once and make a small mark with your scoring tool at 2 1/2"
take the mat piece and make a mark on the short side at 2 3/8"
on each piece line up this mark up in your paper trimmer with the opposite end lined up also and cut this will shape your card base. fold the card as desired. cut the mat piece three times at 3 7/8" these pieces will mat you card layers.
to create the marbled effect i used one of the relic stamps and used 3rd and 4th generation stamping for a subtle effect. Mat the bases on to the card. stamp your main sentiment on the front then stamp, colour and cut out some flowers from the Sunflower wishes stamp set and using a mix of art glitter glue and foam squares add them to you card. Add a second sentiment if you wish and its all done :)
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 bases, a2 cards, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, birthday card, clear stamps, Coloring, copic markers, craft supplies, DIY, Donna Clerkin-James, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Sunflower Wishes