This card was inspired by my “Made it go round” Christmas tree washi card project from Made it Con Pigeon Forge. I have wanted to experiment with Maymay’s SVG files for a while, and thought this would give you some inspiration to use the files in an unexpended way. If you have the stamp set and the coordinating dies, they would also work for this technique. A great project to do with kids!
- Yellow Cardstock
- Washi Tape
- Heart Embossing Folder
- Paper Trimmer and Scoreboard
- All About You Stamp Set
- All About You SVG Files
- or All About you Dies
- Acrylic Block
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink Pad
- Banner Stitched Die
- Foam Tape
- Purple Tape
- Art Glitter Glue
- Cut a card base from yellow cardstock at 4 ¼ x 11” folded to 4 ¼ x 5 1/2”.
- Using White cardstock, cut the word “You” and 3 hearts out using Maymay’s SVG files, and a Cricut cutting machine.
- Trim down to a card front size of 4” x 5 ¼”. Emboss using a heart pattern embossing folder.
- Tape down the white cut out using low tack purple tape onto the yellow card base at the top, creating a hinge.
- Trace the outline of the letters and hearts in pencil.
- Fill in the pencil lines with washi tape.
- Glue the white cut out onto the yellow base.
- Glue the inside of the letters on top of the washi tape.
- Stamp sentiment onto a strip of paper. I used a stitched border die cut.
- Apply Foam Tape to the sentiment strip and adhere under the “You”.
- I hope you enjoyed this project. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can find me on all 3 social media outlets @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.