January is the month for organizing after all the hustle and bustle of the holiday seasons starting with Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas and finishing up with New Years. The holidays are long and stressful. After the holidays I looked at my craft studio and it was a huge mess. It's a wonder I could create anything. I started with cleaning off my workspace. Already my studio is inviting me to come in and work. I don't have everything organized by any means, but there are a few things that are and I want to share how I organize my Embossing folder, dies, stamps and scrap paper.
Here are the supplies and the measurements I shared on the video below:
- Card Keeper
- 123 punch board
- bone folder
- embossing folders
- art glitter glue
- cricut paper trimmer
- cargo sleeves
- score board
- Card stock
- sticky tape
For the embossing folders:
- Card stock 7 by 11" scored on the 11" side at 5 and 5 1/4"
- 123 punch board 0n the 7" side punch at 3"
- 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card stock
For the dies
- 12 by 12" Chipboard or back of a paper pack cut at 8 1/2" by 12" and then cut it at 8 1/2" by 6" makes 2
- magnetic sheet 8 1/2" by 11" cut to 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" makes 2
- attach the magnetic sheets to the chip board with sticky tape
Folders for the scrap papers
- 8 1/2" by 11" card stock scored on the 11" side at 4 1/2" and 5"
- on the 8 1/2 " side using the 123 punch board measure and punch at 3"
- for complete instructions please watch my video.
I hope this video/blog helps you
Bye for now
My soul is fed by stamps and ink!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 123 punch board, art glitter glue, bone folder, card keeper, card stock, cargo sleeves, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Dies, EK Tools Scoreboard, embossing folders, organizing