Maymay Made It — Merry Christmas
Gingerbread House Holiday Card | Blog Design Team
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
I created these cards using the Ginger Fred Stamp Set. This is the perfect stamp set for crafters that love to color. I decided to go with a pink and brown combination using my Tombow Dual Brush Markers. The smaller images like the gumdrops I used on the roof, helps to add details to the card. I decided to mount the snow-capped roof, the window and the door to add a little dimension. I also used my Stardust Clear Gel Pen to add a shimmery brick wall to the house. ***Supplies Used*** Ginger Fred Stamp Set White Card Base- 5...
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, blog design team, Blog Design Team Projects, card for christmas, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, christmas cards, easy cards, GiftBasketAppeal, Ginger Fred Stamp Set, gingerbread house, greeting cards, holiday cards, maymay made it, Merry Christmas, paper crafts, papercrafting, stamping, Tracey Phillips
MMI DT Challenge One Pack Wonder Part 3
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
https://youtu.be/X7iBH7zNefs Hi everyone, wow 233 Christmas cards, Plus at lease 80 small tags from one Paper Pack. I could have gotten a bit more but I had to stop somewhere. In this final part I assemble 100+ cards, 10 cards of each 10 designs. And 2 Bonus Designs. And I have a lot of bits and pieces left over to make Gift Tags. So here are the supplies used : Card #11- Outer piece of white cardstock 2 1/2" X 3 1/2", Inner DSP piece 2 1/4" X 2", Tree Die, SleighRides Stamp Set Card#12- 2 -1/2" X 4" sips of...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, Action stamp set, all is bright stamp set, All Occasions stamp set, angle punch, Art Glitter Clue, Baubles and Bling, Black Ink, Brutus Monroe Circle dies, Card Making, clear stamps, Criuct trimmer, crop-a-dile hole punch, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, G's Teddy Bear Lane, How Many, Masculine Card, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Merry Christmas, paper, Signo Gel pen, Sleighrides, Snow Peeking, Versafine Ink, Wink Of Stella
Watercolored Christmas Card
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
- 2 comments
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, bone folder, Card Making, cardstock, Christmas Crafts, christmas greeting cards, Christmas paper crafts, Distress Oxide inks, fine metal tip, Foam Squares, foam tape, Ink blending tool, Ink foam blending pads, Merry Christmas, Neenah cardstock, Oxide Ditress Inks, papercrafting, Sarmin Lancaster, Sleighrides, stamps, Tim Holtz scissors, Uniball Signo pens, versamark ink pad, water brush, water color, Water color cardstock, white gelly roll pen
Maymay Mail Art - Co-ordinating Envelopes
Posted by Alexandra Stapleton on
Hi Everyone! It's mail art time again and this month I am going to show you how to create a beautiful ink blended envelope to make this card we made last time, if you missed that video click here to watch it.... I actually gave this card to a friend as she loved it so much, I made the envelope using an envelope punch but today I used a regular sized envelope to send one of you some happy mail... It took me a few goes to work out how best to re-create this effect on an envelope but I...
- 0 comment
- Tags: alexandra, Celebrate the Season, Celebrate the Season Stamp Set, hedgehog hollow, mail art, Merry Christmas
Holidays Lead You Down Memory Lane
Posted by Georgia Carl on
Holidays Lead You Down Memory Lane – When I first saw the Fond Noel set, it took me immediately down memory lane. Remember making pine cone ornaments? I made them when I was a kid, and also made them with my kids. The first thing I saw when looking at this set, was a reindeer! YES, a reindeer. With googly eyes and a red nose. Twigs for the antlers… So, I just had to create a card from that memory…AND in the process make an ornament to go with it. I am not going to show you how to make...
- 1 comment
- Tags: a2 cards, art glitter glue, Card, card ideas, Card Making, Card matting, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Celebrate the Season Stamp Set, Christmas, Distress Oxide inks, Distress oxides, Foam Squares, Fond Noel, Georgia Carl, GeorgiasCraftyCreations, greeting cards, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memory Lane, Memory Lane stamp set, Merry Christmas