Maymay Made It — Love Is Stamp Set
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today I want to share a really easy card that has a WOW factor and looks hard to make but is not :) I seen this on Pinterest and had to make it. I did make mine double sided so you can the stamping from both sides. I think this is perfect for someone who works in a desk setting. Here is what I used: Cardstock: Yellow cardstock: 4.25 x 11 Yellow cardstock: 2 at 2.75 x 5.25 Brown cardstock: 3 x 5.5 White cardstock: 2 at 2.5 x 5 Name Of Jesus Stamp...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adhesive, Art Glitter Clue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, bone folder, Card, card ideas, Card Making, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, clear blocks, clear stamps, craft fair ideas, Cricut, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Cricut trimmer, DIY, easy cards, fine metal tip, handmade cards, inks, Love Is Stamp Set, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Name of Jesus Stamp, Neenah cardstock, paper, paper crafts, Stacy Williams, sticky tape
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
It's Here!!! Part 2!! This Valentine's Day card is so different , your sweetheart will be sure to "love" it. In this video I add the matte panels , die cuts, embellishments and sentiments. You can decorate this card to your "Hearts" content, with all 6 pages or add your own hand written love notes. Panel Measurements Inside Panels Back- 6 3/4" X 4 3/4" Middle- 5 1/2" X 4 3/4" Front- 4 3/4" X 4 3/4" ( put a pencil notch 1 " down from upper left corner, then angle cut from notch to corner) Outside Panels Back- 6 3/4"...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Card, Card Making, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Darice dies, Define Emotion, Dies, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, Floral Kaleidoscope stamp set, Handmade stamp set, Happy Stamp Set, heart, ink, Love Is Stamp Set, Oh Snap Friends, Stamping, taters stamp set, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tracy Dennis, Trixie's Valentine, Valentine's Day, Valentines Card
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Measurements: Vellum : 1 piece cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Base: ~1 piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2 to create A2 size card base Trim Strips: 2 ~pieces cut to 1/2" x 11 " strips. Scoring on the 11-inch side at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 8 1/4 Supplies Used : Floral Kalediscope Sargent Color Pencils Love Is Stamp set Vellum Romance Paper Collection Nuvo Hybrid Inks Sticky Tape Art Glitter Glue Cricut Trimmer Ek Tool Standard Scoreboard Bone Folder Embossing Stylus Tool TH Shears Fiskars Stamping Blocks...
- 4 comments
- Tags: A2 bases, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Cardmaking, cardstock, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, DYI project, EK tools standard scoreboard, embellishments, embossing tool, fine metal tip, Floral Kaleidoscope, Ink Pads, Love Is Stamp Set, nuvo hybrid ink pad, paper crafts, pattern papers, pokey tool, Quickstik, Romance Paper Collection, Sargent Colored Pencils, sticky tape, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Valentine's Day
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Valentine Spot Light Card By Crystal Cleveland This complex looking technique is actually quite simple to make. The best part it uses up some of the scraps of paper we all collect. I made two different variations one using Trixie's Valentine using the traditional Valentine colors and another using Birdie Says using bright springy non traditional colors. To make this card you will need the following supplies: Maymaymadeit stamp sets: Trixie's Valentine Birdie Says Love Is Other materials: Versafine black onyx ink white card stock for card base 5.5" by 8.5" scored at 4.25" and 3" square piece to stamp your...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, Acrylic block, art glitter glue, Birdie Says, black gel pen, cardstock, craft supplies, Cutter Bee Scissors, Love Is Stamp Set, trimmer, Trixie's Valentine, Versafine black onyx ink
Posted by Anthony Macaluso on
Hello my fellow crafters. Today we are going to use the love is stamp set and the Nuvo aqua flow pens. So come on in as I share some love in a card format. First thing I did was cut down some black cardstock to a standard A2 size card. Then I cut down some mats using Neenah solar white 80lb cardstock as well as one with some Bristol smooth paper. For the inside of the card I used my WRMK corner chomper on the card mat then adhered it down with some art glitter glue. I then took the...
- 5 comments
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Card, Distress oxides, Love Is Stamp Set, Versafine, versamark ink pad