Snowman Treat Holder
Hey y’all! I’m Kim Dixon and I’m so excited to share my Design Team project with all of you! I knew the moment I saw the “Let’s Make Tiny Friends” stamp set from Maymay Made It that I had to make these treat holders with it.
Here are the items I used to make this adorable Snowman Treat Holder:
· Let’s Make Tiny Friends Stamp Set
· A scrap of the same type of red cardstock for the Snowman’s hat brim and his scarf
· We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile
· Ghirardelli Christmas themed candy squares or (for your diabetic friends) Russell Stover Sugar Free Chocolate Mints
1. On the 6 ½” side of the 6 ½” x 2” piece of white Neenah cardstock, score at 3 1/8” and 3 3/8”. Fold on those score lines making the gusset for the candy.
2. Glue the red 1” x 2” cardstock piece on one end of the treat holder that you have cut and scored.
3. On the scrap of the red cardstock, stamp the hat brim and the scarf and fussy cut them. Glue the brim to the bottom of the hat and glue the scarf on leaving enough space to stamp the snowman face.
4. On the small scrap of orange cardstock, stamp the carrot nose and fussy cut it also.
5. Create the snowman face by stamping the eyes, mouth, and eyebrows below the hat. Glue the carrot nose on as well.
6. Bring the two ends together as shown and punch the corners with the scalloped side of the We R Memory Keepers Scallop & Stub Punch.
7. Punch a hole in the middle as shown with the We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile.
8. The candy can be placed inside and held in place with a small glue dot.
9. Tie the ribbon through the hole and share with all of your friends!
Share this post