Hello my loves, Gina here from @sweetinkspiration_byginac. Do you have someone in your life who is sugary sweet? Check out the layers of sweetness on this card . It’s a sweet and easy project to give your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day!
Distress Oxide – Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Broken China
Cardstock cutting measurements:
Pink cardstock – 4.25” X 11” (folded to make card base)
Turquoise cardstock – 4” X 5.25”
White cardstock – 3.75” X 5” (base for stamped background) & 3 7/8” X 5 1/8” (layer for stamped background)
1. On white cardstock, using embossing ink, randomly stamp candies and ice creams from “Sweet Stuff” stamp set and “Sundae Fundae” stamp set. Place them around edges, leaving middle empty. Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
2. Blend inks from top to bottom using foam blending tools. (Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Broken China.)
3. Using a paper towel or microfiber cloth, wipe excess ink off embossed images.
4. Stamp ice cream cart from “Sundae Fundae” three times on coloring cardstock. Color with alcohol markers.
5. Fussy cut one entire image. On second, cut out cart, awning, and entire top piece including awning, sign and ice cream cones. On third cut out awning and sign and ice cream cones separately.
6. From behind cut each piece, run a grey marker around edges.
7. Adhere layers of cardstock onto card base. Stamped and inked background goes on white, then on turquoise and lastly, onto pink card base.
8. Adhere complete cart to card then layer remaining pieces with foam adhesive.
9. Die cut oval from turquoise paper. Stamp the sentiment and heat emboss in white. Adhere beneath ice cream cart with foam adhesive.
10. Adhere sequins on background with liquid adhesive.
Share this post