1. Cut a card base out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock to 6”x6”. Score at 3”. Fold & burnish.
2. Cut a piece of blue Mintay background paper from Basic Book 3 to 3”x6”. Adhere to the front of the card base. This will cover the entire front of the card base with no border.
3. Cut a piece to mimic a grassy hill from the scrap of green card stock.
4. Adhere the green hill piece to the bottom front of the card base.
5. Stamp the bunny in the basket, eggs, chick, and flowers onto the scrap of Neenah Solar White 100 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Blank Ink. (I used my Mini MISTI– you can totally use stamp blocks.)
6. Using alcohol markers, color in the images.
7. Fussy cut all of your images. Alternatively, you can use your Brother Scan N Cut or the SVG files Maymay provides on her website.
8. Adhere the bunny in the basket directly to the right side of the card front using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue.
9. Adhere the chick directly to the left side of the card front using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue.
10. Adhere the eggs around the card front using Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape.
11. Adhere the flowers in and around the basket. The two larger flowers are popped up using Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape. The smallest flower is adhered directly to the other flowers.
12. Stamp the greeting “Happy Easter” using Versa Fine Clair Ink in Twilight in the “sky” portion of your card.
13. Now for the envelope. Using the Versa Fine Clair Ink in Twilight, stamp the peeking bunny to the left bottom corner of your envelope.
14. Color in the ears, nose, and cheeks using a pink alcohol marker. (Be careful and only color lightly. The alcohol ink can bleed through if you don’t use a light hand.)
15. Most important, sign this card, address the envelope, and send it off to a loved one to brighten their day!
I hope you enjoyed this super simple, but super cute card. I had a blast making it. If you make something similar, please head over to the Customer Gallery and upload your photos. We would LOVE to see your creation!