Maymay's Pictorial Design Team Little Monster Slimline Card
Posted by TAMATHA LUEHRS on
Hello, Gina here from @sweetinkspiration_byginac. Do you have a special little monster in your life that you like to spoil? The Monster maker stamp set is perfect! There are so many sentiments perfect for every occasion and the possibilities of creating little creatures are endless.
Nuvo Aqua Flow pens: Red Apple, Spiced Ginger, Lemon Zest, Evergreen Fern, Azure Blue, Indigo Dawn
Black Cardstock cut to a slimline base – (7” X 8.5”, scored at 3.5”)
White card stock for inside (3.25” X 8.25”)
Bristol or Watercolor paper for card layer – 3.25” X 8.25”
Silver Glitter paper 3.375” X 8.37
2. Continue across the paper with each color to create a rainbow wash. Tilt paper to get colors to drip. Spray more water in the direction you want the drips to go.
3. Once dry (can speed up dry time with a heat gun), stamp a few monsters in black directly onto panel.
4. On a separate piece of water color paper, use the stamps to build 6 varying monster.
5. To color monsters, apply pigment with a Nuvo Aqua Flow and blend color to fill using a waterbrush.
6. Once dry, fussy cut monsters. Using a black or dark grey marker from behind image, run marker around the edges of the cutout monster to fill in any white gaps.
7. Adhere silver glitter paper on top of black card base. Glue water colored panel on top of that. Adhere monsters using pop dots.
8. Heat emboss sentiment in white on black paper and layer with silver glitter paper. Use foam adhesive to adhere to front of card.
9. On the inside panel, stamp sentiment and monster and adhere to inside of card.
Share this post