Hello, Gina here from @sweetinkspiration_byginac. Do you have a special little monster in your life that you like to spoil? The Monster maker stamp set is perfect! There are so many sentiments perfect for every occasion and the possibilities of creating little creatures are endless.
Silver Glitter paper 3.375” X 8.37
2. Continue across the paper with each color to create a rainbow wash. Tilt paper to get colors to drip. Spray more water in the direction you want the drips to go.
3. Once dry (can speed up dry time with a heat gun), stamp a few monsters in black directly onto panel.
4. On a separate piece of water color paper, use the stamps to build 6 varying monster.
5. To color monsters, apply pigment with a Nuvo Aqua Flow and blend color to fill using a waterbrush.
7. Adhere silver glitter paper on top of black card base. Glue water colored panel on top of that. Adhere monsters using pop dots.
9. On the inside panel, stamp sentiment and monster and adhere to inside of card.