Hey guys, Gina here with a beautiful Gate Fold Flower Card
1. Holding white 8.5” X 5.5” cardstock, horizontally, score at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8”. Use a bone folder to smooth folded edges down.
2. Using a platform, line the straight edge of the flower stamp along the straight folded edged of the right gatefold panel.
3. Stamp with embossing ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other gatefold panel.
5. Use Aqua Flow pens to color flowers.
6. When flowers are dry, gently wipe with a paper towel to get ink off embossed areas.
7. Spritz with water and let dry or heat with heat gun.
8. Cut around edges of flowers on each panel.
9. Adhere right gate fold onto Navy cardstock cut to 4 1/8” X 5 ½” to create a panel that opens card.
10. Embellish with sequins.
11. Stamp sentiment on the inside. Tie shut with a ribbon.
Share this post