1. Open up the card base you’ve cut from the grey Neenah Creative Collection card stock and mask off the back of the card at the score line.
2. Place your stencil on the front of your card base and ink blend Black Soot along the top, bottom, and sides of the card. This step is optional. It just gives an added texture to the card.
3. Cover one side of one of your red card mats with a double-sided adhesive sheet. I find it easier to place my card stock on the sticky surface and then cut it out rather than cutting a piece of sticky adhesive to fit your card mat.
4. Run the card mat with the adhesive backing through your die cut machine with the Darice Geometric Background Die.
5. Adhere the die cut mat to the remaining red card mat. Trim down to 5”x3.75”.
6. With the Lawn Fawn Scripty Birthday die, cut 2 birthday words, one from grey card stock and one from red card stock.
7. Adhere the red "birthday" on top of the grey "birthday" offsetting it a small amount to make a "shadow". Don't lose the dot for your i.
8. Stamp " Blessing on Your” at the top left side of the white card mat. Leave enough room for your birthday die cut.
9. Adhere the birthday die cut below the stamped sentiment.
10. Adhere the white card mat to the die cat red mat using Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape.
11. Now adhere all to the card base.
12. If desired, stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card along with any other decorative stamp.