• Decorative Ribbon
1. First go through and pick all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you will use.
2. In this bottle tag I chose darker colors for the fall season. This cardstock is single sided DSP so I cut tow tag basses to 9” x 3 ½”. Then adhere both together back to back. This will not only give a beautiful finished look but it will also give a great solid structure.
3. Score on the long side at 2 ¼”
4. Using the Ranger Distress Ink in Black Soot or Walnut Stain use an Ink Blending Tool to dab all the edges and create a more finished effect.
5. Cut two DSP in contrasting colors or designs.
1. The base mat will be cut to 3¼” x 6 ½”and adhere to the bottle tag.
2. The second mat will be cut to 3” x 6” and adhere to the base mat.
6. Using a circle die determine what size will accommodate the bottle. Then center on the smaller half of the wine tag and cut the circle out. If you do not have a die and prefer to use a circle punch that will work too.
1. Then take the next largest circle die along with the circle die you choose and cut a ring to glue to the whole you just cut. This will add a more finished trim once the bottle tag is completed.
7. Using the “Happy” and “Just Say Thanks!” use a neutral DSP scrap to stamp a sentiment with the tag stamp.
1. Fussy cut the stamped image and add Scotch Foam Tape to adhere a small fussy cut flower on the left edge of the tag.
8. Fussy cut a large and small butterfly. Adhere both to a DSP scrap and fussy cut again. This will add a more finished effect and add additional structure to the butterflies.
9. Add Ranger – Glossy Accents to the butterfly to any colors you would like to enhance and add additional dimension.
10. Using the We R Memory Keepers – Corner Chomper finish the top edges of the bottle tag. You can use either the ¼” or ½”. In this bottle tag I used the ¼”.
11. Adhere both butterflies and the fussy cut sentiment tag to the front of the bottle tag.
12. Lay the tag flat to add the Nuvo – Crystal Drops. The Nuvo – Crystal Drops can vary in size since they are liquid you can place them where you want and in a variety of sizes.
13. Once the tag is complete and the Nuvo – Crystal Drops have fully dried place on your bottle and add a bow.
14. Now you bottle tag is all done and ready to gift to someone special!
Share this post