Brutus Monroe Raven Cardstock h0t0tps://bit.ly/3pxcoZU
Echo Park’s 12 x 12 A Perfect Christmas Paper Pack
Sizzix Surfacez Opulent Cardstock Pack - Charcoal https://bit.ly/3ytgVQe
Neenah Solar White 110 lb Cardstock https://bit.ly/3k1eaBF
WRMK Crop-a-dile Corner Rounder https://bit.ly/2TD2dY3
Cricut Basic Trimmer https://bit.ly/3h5WUIx
Art Glitter Glue https://bit.ly/2TpxE7M
Dress My Craft Pencil Bone Folder https://bit.ly/3hUKdk8
Dress My Craft Ergo Bone Folder https://bit.ly/3d3D3bA
Dress My Craft Water Droplet Embellishments https://bit.ly/36njcQU
Dress My Craft Ribbon Threading Border Punch https://bit.ly/3ek4gYn
Pepperell Crafts EZ Beader Tool https://bit.ly/3hqnI7E
Ribbon from your stash https://bit.ly/3AMiYkfCutting Guide:
1. Using the Dress My Craft Ribbon Threading Border Punch, punch the edge of the 3 ½” x 1” piece of Sizzix Surfacez Opulent Cardstock.
2. Thread the ribbon through the slots using your header tool
3. Glue the ends of the ribbon to the back of the cardstock using Art Glitter Glue.
4. Find a stick you like on the sticker sheet and adhere to the 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” Neenah Solar White 110 lb Cardstock piece.
5. Adhere pattern paper #3 (4 ¼” x 2 ½” with rounded top corners) to the bottom left corner of pattern paper #1 (5 ¼” x 4”) with Art Glitter Glue.
6. Adhere the edge punched piece to the back of pattern paper #2 (5 ¼” x 1 ½”) along the left side using Art Glitter Glue.
7. Adhere the 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” piece of Neenah Solar White with the sticker embellishment to the back of the Sizzix Surfacez Opulent Cardstock piece along the middle leaving the embellishment exposed.
8. Adhere this entire piece down to the pattern #1 and #3 piece along the bottom.
9. Adhere this panel to the front of the Brutus Monroe Raven card base.
10. Locate the “Merry Christmas” sticker from the sticker sheet and adhere it to the top center of the 5 ¼” x 4” Neenah Solar White card panel.
11. Adhere this panel to the inside of the card.
12. Using Art Glitter Glue, adhere some of the Dress My Craft Water Droplet Embellishments to the outside of the card.
Now, sit back and be proud. You’ve started your 2021 Christmas cards by letting the paper do all of the work. No stamps, no dies, no problem! You have a lovely first step to your Christmas cards this year.
Share this post