Hello, it's Brenda Coone from mscraftprincess. When I saw the Flower Garden paper pad, I knew which stamp sets I would use to make a card. This is a slider gatefold card, and is very easy to make. Use these instructions to make some for your family and friends.
Howdy Pumpkin Stamp Set--https://bit.ly/3o9DF3z
Garden Grow Stamp Set--https://bit.ly/2SMiUzH
Carta Bella Flower Garden 6 x 6 Paper Pad--https://bit.ly/2RL7MlO
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue--https://bit.ly/3vVjDww
Tonic Teflon Bone Folder--https://bit.ly/2SD9dmN
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink--https://bit.ly/3o7LiaN
Heavy White Cardstock--https://bit.ly/33z6YDl
Cut the heavy white cardstock as follows:
Card base: 4 1/4" x 11"
4 squares measuring 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Green cardstock: 3 7/16" x 3 7/16"
Flower Garden papers:
Cut 2 panels at 2 1/2" x 4 1/8" and 1 piece at 3 5/16" x 3 5/16"
1. Score the card base at 2 3/4". Fold and burnish the score line with the bone folder. Fold the other end to form a gatefold card base. Cut a small sliver on one side so that the slider mechanism can move freely.
2. Adhere the 2 patterned paper pieces measuring 2 1/2" x 4 1/8" to the card front panels using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
3. Take 2 of the 3 1/2" square pieces and fold them in half. Burnish the folds with a bone folder. Glue each of them to one of the remaining square pieces so that they face opposite each other. (
4. Glue the remaining square to the top of the folded pieces. You just sandwiched the folded pieces between 2 squares. This forms the slider mechanism.
5. Stamp and color the stand, canopy, and bucket images from the Howdy Pumpkin stamp set.
6. Stamp and color flowers from the Garden Grow stamp set.
7. Fussy cut the colored images and glue them together. You could probably stamp them together, but I was in a fussy cutting mood.
8. Adhere the patterned paper square to the green cardstock. Glue both of them to the front of the slider piece.
9. Adhere the images to the front of the slider piece.
10. Stamp a sentiment from the Howdy Pumpkin stamp set. Cut fish tails on both sides of the sentiment strip.
11. Add the slider to the card and send it to someone special.
Share this post