1. For card #1, adhere the stripe pattern paper that has been cut in half diagonally to the left side of the orange pattern paper.
2. Adhere a piece of the ¼” orange card stock strip next to the diagonal edge of the stripe pattern paper.
3. On the Maymay’s Blessing stamp set, locate the sentiment “Praise God from whom all blessings flow”. Stamp that sentiment in the upper right corner of the card front – on the orange pattern paper. I used Verdant Versafine Clair Ink.
4. Using Art Glitter Glue, glue a trio of sequins to the front of your card.
5. Punch the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Stub and Scallop punch using the stub side of the punch.
6. For card #2, adhere the remaining pattern paper that was cut diagonally onto the 3” x 6” stripe pattern paper. Adhere to the right side of the stripe pattern paper with the brown side up.
7. Again, adhere a strip of the ¼” orange card stock along the edge of the diagonally cut brown pattern paper.
8. On the sticker sheet, locate the “Hello Fall” sentiment strip and adhere it to the top left corner of the card front (onto the stripe pattern paper).
9. Also, on the stick sheet, locate the bowl of fruit and the pear sticker and adhere those in the bottom right corner of the card front.
10. Adhere a trio of sequins to the card using Art Glitter Glue.
11. I also punched the corners of this card front with the We R Memory Keepers Tag and Scallop Punch Corner Chomper with the Scallop side of the punch.
12. Adhere both card fronts to the Kraft card bases using Art Glitter Glue.
Thanks for checking out this tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it. I enjoyed making these cards! Can you believe I made these with no foam?