Hi y’all! It’s Susan Lee Rose from @susanleeroseblog here again to show you a really quick card using the All About Him Stamp Set. I was able to whip up this simple but elegant card in no time flat!
—BM Lunchbag, Jurassic and Black Cardstock https://bit.ly/3pxcoZU
--- Memento Dew Drop- Northern Pine Dye Ink https://bit.ly/3h9gDa6
--All About Him Stamp Set https://bit.ly/3dmfMlw
--VersaMark Ink https://bit.ly/3dn6ZPX
—Nuvo Gold Embossing Powder https://bit.ly/3ju7xr4
—WRMK Scallop/Stub Crop-A-Dile https://bit.ly/3gmmuZn
—Tonic Teflon Bone Folder https://bit.ly/3vroXsa
—WRMK Score Board https://bit.ly/3xKsrX6
—Tonic Paper Trimmer https://bit.ly/3w8x6B2
—Marvy Heat Embossing Tool https://bit.ly/3djpNQ3
—Bearly Art Glue https://bit.ly/3rUZHs4
—Cutter Bee Scissors https://bit.ly/3v0jgjB
--3D Foam Squares https://bit.ly/3cxTpYP
—EK Success Powder Applicator Tool https://bit.ly/35Wou5w
--4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2” (Card Base)
--3” x 5-1/2”
--4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
--2” x 2”
--5-1/2” x 2”
--2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
1. Cut out all the paper according to the cut directions.
2. Stamp the Herringbone image from the All About Him Stamp Set onto the 3” x 5-1/2” cardstock using the Northern Pine Ink. Trim to the edge of the Herringbone pattern.
3. Mount the Herringbone strip on top of the 5-1/2” x 2” piece of black cardstock with 3D Foam Squares
4. Using the Bearly Art Glue, mount the Herringbone strip to the bottom of the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” piece of dark green cardstock, about ¼” from the bottom.
5. Mount the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” piece of dark green cardstock to the top of the lunchbag card base using the Bearly Art Glue.
6. Stamp the sentiment onto the 2” x 2” piece of dark green cardstock using the VersaMark ink.
7. Sprinkle the gold embossing powder over the VersaMark inked sentiment. Gently shake off excess and heat emboss with a heat embossing tool.
8. Use the Scallop/Stub Crop-A-Dile to scallop the corners of the 2” x 2” sentiment block and the 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of black cardstock. Glue the dark green sentiment block to the black cardstock.
9. Mount the sentiment block to the front of the card using the 3D Foam Squares.
Share this post