Hello Everyone! Here is a fall inspired card created by Cindy Velasquez @cindy.creative with our Pictorial Design Team!
Mintay Paper Fall Festival 6x6 Paper Pad
Contrast Color Cardstock
Fall stitched Up stamp set
All Aglow stamp set
Tag Builder stamp set
Nuvo Crystal Drops Liquid Mercury
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Blush Rosette
Vintage Lace Trim
Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive
Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Versafine Pigment Ink for Fine Details Onyx Black
Fiskars Easy Lift Stamp Blocks
1.First go through and pick all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you will use. For this card you will need three DSP papers, one 12”x12” solid core cardstock, and one 12”x12” contrasting cardstock for matting the DSP paper.
2. Cut your solid core color cardstock to 6”x12” and score at six inches then fold and burnish.
3.Cut three solid color mat bases to 5 ¾” x 5 ¾”.
4. Cut three DSP papers to 5 ½” x 5 ½”. Add Ranger – Walnut Stain to all the cut ends with a sponge applicator. Add this distress ink to all cut edges going forward.
5.On your card base front adhere the card mat and DSP layer. Lay the vintage lace piece on the card front adhering carefully with Art Glitter Glue. Then flip the card front over and add double sided tape to the ends. Wrapping the lace snuggly to the card remove the tape back and adhere to the card base. Add the same tape to next card mat and adhere on top of the lace following up with the DSP layer. The tape has very strong adhesion and will hold well even on top of the lace.
6. Going back to the card front. Use a light-colored DSP and stamp the tag from the Tag Builder stamp set. Trim down to the stitch lines. Adhere to a solid contrast color cardstock. Then use the We R Perfect Layers tool to trim down leaving only about 1/8” mat around.
7. Fussy cut one frame design and one chalkboard design to create decorative ephemera. In addition, using a light-colored DSP stamp the lantern from the All Aglow collection. I stamped the lantern with three layers of ink to get the desired color. The first layer was with Versafine Black Onyx, the second and third layer was with Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
8. Add foam tape to the back of the stamped sentiment and the lantern. Remove the foam tape back and adhere the sentiment to the card front at an angle. Then adhere the ephemera fussy cuts adding foam tape where needed to lay flat. Adhere the lantern on the top front. All the foam tape will create a beautiful three dimension. Add Nuvo Aqua Shimmer to the inner parts of the lantern to create the effect of a warm glow.
9. Add as many Nuvo Crystal Drops to your card front and allow to dry.
10. On the inside card base adhere the card mat and DSP. Then cut an additional solid color card mat to 4”x4” and a white colored cardstock to 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”. Centering the solid color cardstock adhere to the card base center,then adhere the white cardstock on top.
11. From the Fall Stitched Up stamp set we will be using the fall leaf, pumpkin and swirl stamps. Stamp the leaf and Pumpkin on a lighter DSP remnant and fussy cut. Stamp the swirl on the lower right corner of the white paper. Fussy cut some flowers from the DSP and add foam tape to the back of the fussy cut flowers, the leaf and the pumpkin. Place and adhere all three to the bottom of the white paper. Then stamp the sentiment from the stamp collection on the lower right. This will allow plenty of space to add your own heartfelt sentiment to your loved one.
Now your Fall Festival Card is all done and ready to gift to someone special!