COFFEE WITH FRIENDS SLIMLINE
- Echo Park – Coffee with Friends 6x6 Paper Pad
- Cuppa Cuppa Clear Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Die – Bouncy Trails
- One Solid Color Cardstock (Slimline Card Base)
- Art Glitter Glue
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Liquid Mercury
- Ranger Distress Ink – Vintage Photo and Blackoot
- Versafine Pigment Ink for Fine Details – Onyx Black
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Score Board
- Paper Trimmer
- Fiskars Easy Lift Stamp Blocks
- Fiskars Craft Fingertip Precision Knife
- Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Corner and Angle Punch
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool
- Ranger Glossy Accents
1. First go through and pick all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you will use. I picked the Echo Park 6x6 double sided paper pack named Coffee with Friends.
2. Cut your card base to 7 ½” x 9 ¼” then score with the short side up at 3 ¾”. Fold and score along the score line with a bone folder.
3. Cut the follow papers to these sizes:
1 3 ½” x 9 ¼” (Black) Mat Base for Paper Layers
1 3 ½” x 9 ¼” (White) Solid Cardstock for Inside
Echo Park Paper
2 @ 3 ½” x 3” Floral Print for Top and Bottom of Card Front
2 @ 3” x 3 ¼” Mint Green Floral Print
2 @ 3” x 3 ¼” Pink Swirl Floral Print
1 @ 6” x 3 ¾” Black Chalk Board with Brown Wood Trim
1 @ 3 ½” x 3 ¾” Black and White Buffalo Check
4. After cutting the paper listed above adhere the floral print squares to the black mat base. Adhere one to the top and one to the bottom. This mat will serve as an area to add all the paper layers and then you will adhere it to the front of the slimline card base.
5. Then place both the mint floral papers together and place the long die with the smaller scallops along the top 3 ¾” edge. Do the same with the pink swirl papers and use the long large scallop along the top of those papers. Run both of these through the die cutting machine. Then remove the tape and pull apart the perforated cut edge. Note: Use washi tape to keep the die in place while running it through the die cutting machine.
6. Place Art Glitter Glue on the back of the pink swirl paper and adhere 1/2” inch from the top and bottom of the floral print paper. Make sure to center the paper the excess will be cut off with a paper trimmer after. Then adhere the chalkboard wood trim paper to the center of the mat.
7. Adhere the green scallop cuts near the wood trim edge paper closest to the center.
8. Adhere the buffalo check paper to the center then place on a paper trimmer and cut the excess edges.
9. Use the Ranger Distress Ink to with the Ranger Ink Blending Tool and Black Soot to distress the edges of the mat base.
10. Adhere the mat base to the slimline card base.
11. With the white cardstock base use the Cuppa Cuppa stamp, Versafine Black Onyx, and Ranger Walnut Stain to add stamps and sentiments. Cut the small decorative designs and using the Ink Blending Tool with Ranger Vintage Photo distress the edges. Adhere both designs to the bottom of the white cardstock. Tim the excess and adhere to the inside of the slimline card.
12. Fussy cut the coffee cup distress the edges with black soot and set aside.
13. Cut the label design from the paper stack and using the We R Memory Keepers corner punch with the large angle side punch both corners. Distress the edges with Vintage Photo and stamp the sentiment from the Cuppa Cuppa stamp set.
14. On a mint floral print paper stamp the Cuppa Cuppa mug stamp then fussy cut. Using the Fiskars Fingertip Knife cut and remove the inside of the mug handle. Distress all the edges with Black Soot. Then cut a small coffee sentiment from the paper stack and round the bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers corner rounder. Adhere the cut to the center of the coffee mug. Color the inside of the coffee mug with a brown marker and add Ranger Glossy Accents to top of the brown marker. This will dry and create a wet liquid effect. (Note: allow sufficient time for the Glossy Accents to dry before proceeding or add the Glossy Accents at the end.)
15. Add Scotch Foam Tape to the back of the coffee mug, the coffee travel fussy cut, and the tag. Adhere all three to the front of the card.
16. Add the Nuvo Crystal Drops to the tag front.
Now your Slimline Coffee with Friends Slimline Card is all done and ready to gift to someone special!