Inspiration Card | Part 2
Posted by Shannon Woodfin on
Today Maymay creates a card inspired by a purse that she loves!
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad - Nocturne & Paradise
- Cardstock 100lb by Brutus Monroe - Lunchbag
- Smooth Cardstock 65lb from Paper Accents - Green Parrot
- Embossing Powder Prep Inkadinkado
- Fiskars Stamp Block Set
- Layered Leopard Clear Stamp Set
- Fine Detail Nuvo Embossing Powder - Crystal Clear
- EK Tools Craft Tweezers
- Score Board We R Memory Keepers
- Embossing Stylus Set by EK Tools
- Leaf Punch
- Confetti Hydrangea Ek Punch
- Crop-A-Dile Multi Punch
- Large Branch Punch
- Art Glitter Glue
- Cutter Bee Scissors
- Gelly Roll Pens- .05
- Mini Adhesive Pearls
- Teflon Bone Folder by Dress My Craft
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Tim Holtz Non-Stick Micro Serrated Mini Snips 5"
- Lunchbag/Craft Cardstock: 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Black Cardstock: 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"
- Lunchbag/Craft Trim Piece: 5 1/4" x 1/4"
- Pink Cardstock for A2 card base
- Lay black cardstock corner to corner in the middle of your scoreboard and score
- Then score every 3/4" to the end
- Rotate and do the same thing on the other side
Share this post