Rolled Back Edge OR Straight
A2 Father’s or Grandfather’s Day card
• Echo Park Paper Company “Celebrate America” collection 4” x 4” red star paper
• 2 Sizzix Stars ( aprox 1” dia.)
• 3D Adhesive Squares
• A2 Craft Envelopes
• Watercolor Paper or card stock 2” x 2.25” (top white mat)
• 4.25” x 8.25”Craft Cardstock (Card)
2.25” x 2.5” (mat)
1.) Cut craft card stock, score, and fold in half.
2.) Cut patterned star paper and place 4 small adhesive dots under each corner. Attached to card.
3.) Cut white mat and stamp “You’re the bomb pops” once. Stamp another one and fussy cut around just the bomb and apply large adhesive square underneath and attach directly over stamp on white mat. Place 4 small adhesive squares under each corner of white mat and attach to craft mat and glue to card.
4.) Cut and layer stars so points lay between bottom star and glue together. Roll back top left edge using a pencil and attach exploding star. -Michelle
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 craft envelopes, celebrate america paper pack, father's day card, IG DT Projects, joy clair dad's day stamp set, Stazon Ink