1. Die-cut the foreground with stitched scalloped die.
2. Used a die from my stash to die cut the middle. Colored this middle piece with my distress oxide inks (fossilized amber, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, wilted violet and blueprint sketch) and mini ink blending tool. Sprayed it with water.
3. Used foam tape and adhered the foreground to my A2 Sized card panel.
4. Colored the background using my clouds stencil border with tattered rose and antique linen distress oxide.
5. Adhered the colored circle to the middle of my card
6. Stamped the Angel image from Pray for the Cure companion and colored her with my Copic markers. Fuzzy cut the image.
7. Adhered the Angel on the card.
8. Die-cut the fishtail banner piece and I stamped the sentiment.
9. Finished the design by adding Stardust stickles to the Angel's wing.
- Pray for the Cure Companion Stamp Set
- Stitched Fishtail Banner Die
- Clouds Stencil
- Distress Oxide Inks - Fossilized Amber,
- Distress Sprayer
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Markers - E00 and E000, C0, C1, C3, BG00, E43, E41
- Stardust Stickles
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen