What a great stamp set to use for the holidays!
110lb white card stock for the base
Carft card stock
White embossing powder-Nuvo Glacier White
Small tag die
Versafine black ink
Red nuvo drops
Red enamel drops
Art glitter glue
I followed Maymay’s tutorial on making the base “apron” - found in this link https://youtu.be/Mlk10XJp7mY
I did make a few adjustments for my card. My card is top folding and not an easel card. But I followed MayMay’s instructions for making the top part.
1. I traced the apron shape onto my patterned paper and then fussy cut it out.
2. I then cut and oval shape from my oval dies and cut it down to make my pocket.
3. I covered my pocket shape with some poka dot washi tape from my stash.
4. I stamped my gingerbread people with versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I colored the bows with colored pencils and fussy cut everything out. I glued my bows onto my gingerbread boy and girl
5. I then cut small pieces of ribbon from my stash to make the ties for the apron.
6. I then die cut a small tag and stamped my sentiment onto it adding twine on the top
7. Then it was time to assemble the card. First I glued the ribbons into place next I glued the patterned paper onto the base. I added my pocket with foam squares and placed my little gingerbread boy and girl into the pocket. I glued the lower part of them and popped up their heads with foam
8. I then put some foam on my tag and placed it on the pocket adding some nuvo drops in the corner
9. To finish my apron I put some enamel dots on the top part of the apron. You could use grommets here if you wanted to.
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Ginger Fred Stamp Set, IG DT Projects, Nuvo drops, Nuvo Embossing Powder, Versafine, versamark ink