Fancy Cup Cake Box
by Crystal Cleveland
I love looking at all the fancy cupcakes at the bakery. They are larger and fancier than any thing I would ever make, plus I would hate to eat it, I just want to look at it!
This cupcake holder is for gifting those fancy cupcakes or large muffins. I gave the one in this video to a dear friend of mine that I had forgot her birthday, and she was so excited and so impressed with the presentation of the gift that she didn't realize I had forgotten her birthday! Yes! This is what this is all about! This is a sure way to get oooos and awwwwsss from every recipient!
For this project I used the following supplies
Maymaymadeit stamp sets:
- Mini pizza box with a 2 1/2" hole cut in the center of the lid.
- The mini pizza box video can be found at https://youtu.be/YEy4-N8evLU
- 10 7/8" by 10 7/8" piece of double sided card stock I used the girls Happy Birthday paper from Maymaymadeit I also used some of the stickers out of the pack
- art glitter glue
- foam squares
- Melon Mambo ink
- Bermuda Bay ink
- gold thread
- window sheet or a piece of acetate 3" by 6"
- score board
- Bone folder
- circle punch
- glue dots
- white card stock scraps
- sponge daubers
- cutter bee scissors
For complete instructions watch my video below
Bye for now
My soul is fed by stamps and ink
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, Big Time Saying stamp set, Cutter Bee Scissors, Dodz glue dots, Foam Dots, Happy Birthday paper pack- girl, scoreboard