I came across this double fold card on youtube and I thought of all the different ways to make this card. I decided to use the same paper pack I used for the cupcake holder box. I thought they made a great combo for someone's birthday.
Then I found this abstract stamp and an abstract way to color it. I am in love with the way it came out. Great for making for swaps! I've made 30 of these cards for swaps and to send out. I got a lot of oooow's and awwwhs! Perfect for adding a little gift card under the flap. I am very addicted to the card style.
I used the following Maymaymadeit stamp sets:
For this project you will need the following materials:
- cardstock for the base I used Basic Black 4 1/4" by 5 1/2"
- white cardstock 4" by 5 1/4"
- pattern paper 2 pieces 3" by 4" scored at 1" on the 4" side
- Black card stock for the frame
- white cardstock for inside the frame
- art glitter glue
- paper trimmer
- versafine black onyx ink
- versamark ink for embossing
- black embossing powder
- score board
- bone folder
- Flirty Flamingo Ink
- Daffodil Delight Ink
- Pear Pizzazz Ink
- ink daubers
- clear adhesive velcro dots
- Thin silver ribbon
- glue dots
For complete instructions please watch my video below
Bye for now
My soul is fed by stamps and ink
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Big time Sayings stamp set, black card stock, black embossing powder, Blessed Inside and Out Stamp Set, bone folder, Cricut trimmer, Feathers Stamp Set, Score Board, Versafine black onyx ink, versamark ink pad, white card stock