I came across this double fold card on youtube and I thought of all the different ways to make this card. I decided to use the same paper pack I used for the cupcake holder box. I thought they made a great combo for someone's birthday.
Then I found this abstract stamp and an abstract way to color it. I am in love with the way it came out. Great for making for swaps! I've made 30 of these cards for swaps and to send out. I got a lot of oooow's and awwwhs! Perfect for adding a little gift card under the flap. I am very addicted to the card style.
I used the following Maymaymadeit stamp sets:
For this project you will need the following materials:
- cardstock for the base I used Basic Black 4 1/4" by 5 1/2"
- white cardstock 4" by 5 1/4"
- pattern paper 2 pieces 3" by 4" scored at 1" on the 4" side
- Black card stock for the frame
- white cardstock for inside the frame
- art glitter glue
- paper trimmer
- versafine black onyx ink
- versamark ink for embossing
- black embossing powder
- score board
- bone folder
- Flirty Flamingo Ink
- Daffodil Delight Ink
- Pear Pizzazz Ink
- ink daubers
- clear adhesive velcro dots
- Thin silver ribbon
- glue dots
For complete instructions please watch my video below
Bye for now
My soul is fed by stamps and ink