For the month of December, the Design Team has been challenged to create projects will multiple layers. This Santa Baby card not only layers paper, but stamping too.
- Green, Pink, and White cardstock
- Santa Baby by Prima Paper Pack
- Fancy Flurries stamp set
- 2 shades of Pink Ink Pads
- Distress Ink in Tea Dye
- Blending Tool
- Paper Trimmer
- Acrylic Block
- Die Cut Bow
- Die Cut Machine
- Pearl Bling
- Art Glitter Glue
- Cut the green cardstock to 10 x 7. Fold to 5 x 7 card base.
- Cut the white Cardstock to 6 ¾ x 4 ¾. Stamp Snowflakes in the corners using 2 shades of pink ink.
- Cut Santa the Baby Patterned Paper to 6 ½ x 4 ½. Measure up and make a mark on the right side of the paper at 3 ¼”. Cut from the left side upper corner to the mark. Cut from the left side lower corner to the mark.
- Using the same Santa Baby piece of paper, cut out the “Merry & Joy” sentiment at the top and mat.
- Cut a bow from a die, cricut file, or tie a ribbon.
- Distress all edges of the papers using distress ink in tea dye shade.
- See the video to Layer and assemble. Add Pearl Bling to finish.
- I hope you enjoyed this project. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can find me on all 3 social media outlets @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.