Embossed Snowflake Round Card
A round card is so unexpected, but so elegant! Full disclosure, I saw a similar card on Pinterest and knew that it would be perfect to use as inspiration for a card using Maymay’s Fancy Flurries stamp set. Be sure to watch the video for a tip on how to create a round card with a no-show fold.
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock 80lb
- Light Blue Cardstock, 65lb
- Fancy Flurries stamp set
- Christmas Instawreath stamp set
- Versamark Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- Paper Trimmer and Scoreboard
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Misti Creative Corners
- Circle Dies
- Die Cut Machine
- Distress Ink (or distress oxide): Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire.
- Ink Blending Tool
- Art Glitter Glue
- Cut 2 Circles out of White Cardstock at 4”. Score and fold one of the circles at 3/8”, this will be the bottom circle. Place glue from the fold to the outside of the circle. Place the unfolded circle on top to make a 4” card base, top folding card. See the video, the fold does not show when the card is closed.
- Cut 1 circle out of the light blue cardstock at 3 1/2”.
- Stamp Snow Flakes and Sentiment using versamark ink, and heat emboss using white embossing powder.
- Add Bling.
- I hope you enjoyed this project. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can find me on all 3 social media outlets @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Christmas Instawreath Stamp set, Distress Ink, Distress Oxide inks, Fancy Flurries stamp set, Ink blending tool, Lisa Wise, Misti, versamark ink