Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today I want to share a super cute scarecrow card with you!
Isn’t he just the cutest scarecrow ever.
Here is the inside of the card:
Here are the supplies I used:
Here is how I made the card:
1. Using the Cricut Trimmer, score the brown card stock at 4.25 to create card base. Set aside.
2. For the card front, use the Relic stamp with the (long lined image) and brown ink, stamp just the bottom portion of the white (3.75 x 5) card stock, this will create dried grass. I stamped off twice to make the brown appear lighter. On the white scrap stamp with brown ink, both of the hay barrels from the Bushel and a Peck stamp. Stamp the smallest and more rounded pumpkin from the same stamp with orange ink. Use the Aqua-flow pen, brush over all of these images. Set aside to dry.
3. Back on the card front piece. Stamp the scarecrow from the Bushel and a Peck stamp with the Versafine black ink. I stamped it on the left side and on a bit of an angle. Stamp the larger pumpkin from the same stamp on the right side of the scarecrow, one closer to the scarecrow and one closer to the right side of the paper using the orange ink.
4. Color the scarecrow and the pumpkins in with the Nuvo watercolor pencils. I used the colors cocoa bean, tangerine tango and cotton candy. Once all these are colored in, use the Aqua-flow pen again over these images. Stamp the Bushel greeting from the Bushel and a Peck stamp in the upper right corner on the card front with the pink ink.
5. Cut out the pumpkins and hay barrels from the scrap piece. Place two foam squares on the back of the larger barrel and the rounded pumpkin. Place the larger barrel on the card front between the two pumpkins. Use Art Glitter Glue on the other barrel and place it above the larger barrel more towards the right. Place the rounded pumpkin behind the left side of the larger barrel. Again, with Art Glitter Glue, glue the smaller pumpkin on top of the smaller barrel. Glue the pink layer piece to the brown, and then adhere the card front on top of the pink layer.
6. For the inside of the card, white (4 x 5.25), stamp the larger barrel with the brown ink on the bottom right corner. Use the orange ink with the smaller pumpkin and stamp it above the barrel. Adhere to inside of card.
Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday.