Directions for Albums:
- Cut 6, 12x12 pages down to 6x6
- This will make 4, 6x6 Albums
- Score each page of the album at 3"
- Corner round each side
- Fold and crease each page
- Decide on the cover page and assemble your albums
Directions for Inserts:
- Pocket Inserts: 3" x 5"
- Pull 10 sheets of 6x6
- Cut them down to 5" and then in half at 3"
- Corner round the
- Each album will need 4 inserts
As Many as Journals and More | Part 2
Today Maymay shows you how to decorate the outside and attach the magnetic closure to your prayer journals!
As Many as Journals and More | Part 3
Prayers Journal Printables PDF: CLICK HERE
Not You Mamas
As Many as Easel Cards and More | Part 4
Directions for Easel Cards:
- Cut apart the smaller cut apart page to get 9 pieces
For the Easel card base:
- 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock in Alabaster cut in half at 4 1/4" on the 11" side
- You will need 9 card bases
- You will score at 4 1/4", 8 1/2", 9 1/2", & 10 1/2"
- Score all 9 and then we will assemble
- Before glueing you will want to stamp your sentiment on each card
- Fold the 4 1/4" line and crease - this is where the cut apart will live
- Fold the 8 1/2" up and crease
- Fold the 9 1/2" down and crease
- Fold the 10 1/2" up and that is where you will put your glue
- Glue your cut apart pieces to the front of easel cards
- For the white cut apart pieces cut 4 1/16" x 4 1/16" square mat for cut apart to live, You will need 3 pieces
- Glue your cut apart pieces to cardstock squares and then to your easel card bases
- You can now go back and add stickers to ones that do not have sentiments on the front
Directions for 5" x 7" Cards:
- Cut apart the larger cut apart page to get
- Cut the black cardstock to 7" x 10" to make the card base
- Score at 5" and crease
- For inside white mat cut cardstock to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4"
- Glue your cut apart pieces to the front of the card base and white mat to inside
** Video link on how to use stickers: 12 Cards using Stash Stickers