Hey y’all! It’s Susan from @susanleeroseblog. Leopard print is SO hot right now. There are just so many cute items with the leopard motif. When I saw the leopard print paper in the gorgeous Glam Rock Paper Pad by Mintay at @maymaymadeit, I just knew I would have to use it in a project. This card was inspired by a shirt my husband recently bought me, that featured color blocks of leopard, black and white stripes, and a pretty magenta pink. I just knew I was going to recreate it as a card!
-- Brutus Monroe Lunchbag Cardstock--https://bit.ly/3aUb7WI
-- Brutus Monroe Alabaster Cardstock--https://bit.ly/3aUb7WI
--Dark Pink Cardstock--https://bit.ly/3tcmLlS
--Glam Rock 6x6 Paper Pad--https://bit.ly/3aTnCS3
--Carta Bella Summer Market Paper Pad--https://bit.ly/3udNnV0
--Echo Park Animal Safari Collection Leopard Embossing Folder--https://bit.ly/3aSOy4w
--WRMK Scallop Corner Punch--https://bit.ly/3nIHBsc
--L Monogram Stamp Set--https://bit.ly/3gWOPaE
--Versafine Clair Ink-Glamorous Ink-- https://bit.ly/3eMtyxu
--3D Foam Squares--https://bit.ly/2QH2pnS
--Art Glitter Glue--https://bit.ly/3uq60oA
--Die cutting machine--https://bit.ly/3vxZb4L
--2.25 Circle Punch --
--2.5 Circle Die--
1. Gather all your supplies.
2. Cut your papers into the following sizes.
--Kraft Cardstock (Card base) | 11” x 4.25”, score at 5.5”
--Dark Pink Cardstock | 5.25” x 4”
--Leopard Cardstock | 1.25” x 5.25”
--Black Stripe Cardstock | 1” x 5.25”
3. Emboss the dark pink cardstock using the leopard print embossing folder from the Animal Safari Collection by Echo Park.
4. With the Art Glitter Glue, attach the leopard print and the black and white stripe cardstock strips together.
5. With the Art Glitter Glue, attach the leopard /stripe strip to the left side of the embossed dark pink cardstock.
6. Punch the 4 corners of this finished card front with the scallop corner punch.
7. With the Glamorous VersaFine Clair ink, stamp the L monogram onto white cardstock. Punch it out using the 2.25” circle punch. From the black denim cardstock, die cut out a 2.5” circle. Mount the monogram circle onto the black denim circle using Art Glitter Glue.
8. Mount the finished circle onto the card front with 3D Foam Squares.
9. Mount the card front onto the front of the card base.
I think this makes such a pretty little card Make a bunch as a gift! Simply use the recipient’s name initial to personalize them! Go to maymaymadeit.com to get glam and rock your monogram!
Share this post