Hey guys, guess what?! It's that time of year again. It is Holiday Planner time! Today Maymay shows you how to get started on the 2019 Holiday Planner. The PDF file will be linked below for you. Just click the link to be able to print the inserts. Happy Planning!
- Print and decide what pages you would like to use for your planner
- Trim pages and place them in the order you would like in your planner
To Assemble Planner:
- Cut 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock in half at 5 1/2"
- Score each 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece at 4 1/4"
- Fold and crease each cardstock page and corner round with 1/4"
- Glue your pages together deciding if you would like a top pocket like Maymay or a side pocket like prayer journals
- Once all your cardstock pages are glued together you can start adding your printed pages
- To keep fold from being bulky cut pages in half at center and glue to cardstock at the scoreline
- Note pages are 4" x 5"
2017 Holiday Planner
2018 Holiday Planner
2018 Updated PDF's:
2018 Updated to 2019 Holiday Planner - Composition Sized Book
2018 Updated to 2019 Holiday Planner - Letter/Binder Size
Holiday Planner | Part 2
Today Maymay decorates her Holiday Planner!Supplies Used:
Tab Punch Board, Corner Chomper, The Works
Teflon Bone Folder
12 x 12 Rejoice Essentials 12 x 12 Collection Kit from Authetique
5/8" Ohhh So Trendy Ribbon - Zebra
Art Glitter Glue
Magnetic Small Discs
Embossing Stylus Set
Scallop Dotted Border Punch
- Maymay makes tabs for:
October, November, December, Read, Gifts, Online, Cards, Crafts, and Notes
-Tabs are 1" x 1" square and you will need 9
- Score each tab at 1/2"
- Layout and glue when you want to place them and then label
- Maymay uses ribbon and glues to the back
- Then attach the magnet to ribbon and leave a little slack and attach the magnet to the front
- Back cover - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Front cover - 5 1/4" 4"
- Round corners on the opening side and glue to front and back
- Candy Cane Paper - 2" x 5 1/4"
- Maymay fussy cut stamps
Share this post