My Periscope followers issued a challenge to me and a lot of my crafty friends. To create a card in 10 minutes with some rules attached!
Those rules were:
1. You must use the card sketch provided for inspiration by Georgia Ann Gibbs Carl.
2. You may not prepare anything in advance.
3. You must show a timer in your video and you may NOT edit any part of the video out.
4. You must use at least three elements on the card, stamps, paper, ribbon, stickers, die cuts, etc.
5. You must pop one element up on dimensional foam or other dimensional product.
6. You only have 10 minutes to complete the challenge.
7. You must have fun!
The video below is my original video and the one above is my remix. I decided to make the card like I would had I not had a time limit and I think it was super fun! I used my stamp set called Pray for the Cure and the companion set to it. I also used my mini perfect layers to get those diamonds matted. I really love those little tools!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the processes of the videos. They were fun to do!
To see any of my other friends challenge cards, check out there channels here:
Melody Lane https://www.youtube.com/user/MelodyLane815
Crafts By Two https://www.youtube.com/user/CraftsByTwo
Ken Hess Ken's Kreations and Sean's Salutations
Dana Kersey Joy https://www.youtube.com/user/mzdanajoy
Lisa Jones https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_zad8-5Vfqu3Vb5JnwYPg
Ian Garland https://www.youtube.com/user/OffKilterCrafterIan
Christopher Cropp https://www.youtube.com/user/christopheradesigns
Lorrie A Nunemaker https://www.youtube.com/user/LONU2008
Fleurette F Bloom https://www.youtube.com/user/fleuretteart
Edith Wray https://www.youtube.com/user/SCRAPBOOKINGWITHME
These are the card sketches too if you'd like to try it out.
Share this post