ONLINE Live Cricut Explore/Design Space Class (2hr) February 20, 2017 10am CST
This Cricut class is for the beginner. In this class we will touch on most all of the functions in Design Space and create a project together live. I will be live on the video, you will have the option of using a webcam and coming into the class or simply viewing the class live and using the chat feature to communicate with me for questions, etc. The class is set to last two hours, you will need to be signed into your Design Space account and be at your machine to complete the project with us. You are not required to complete the project, you can just attend the class and then use the techniques you are taught on your own at a later time.
The class is only open to 10 students so that is plenty of time for questions and instruction.
The supplies you will need to complete this class are:
- Cricut Explore (Explore, One or Air)
- Laptop, Computer or Smart Device to work with Design Space
- Cutting Mat and tools (score blade, marker, etc.)
- Printer connected to your computer and machine. (This is optional, if you want to try print then cut)
- (2) 8 1/2 x 11 or larger Sheets Card Stock (One sheet color of your choice and one white sheet)
- Adhesive (wet or dry)
***please make sure your Design Space software is updated to the most current update.
***you will need to have your machine opened, out of the box, all cords hooked up or the blue tooth synced.
I will send you a password and additional information for signing into the class within 48 hours of you signing up for the class.
PLEASE VERIFY THAT WE HAVE AN UP TO DATE EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT YOU WITH.
I look forward to seeing you in class!