Maymay Made It — Valentine's Day
Posted by Amanda Ray on
Today we are all about romance! Hearts! Maymay shows us how to make these beautiful hearts. They look complicated but so very easy to make We have included a free PDF file for you, just click on the link below. So gather those supplies and let's create! Rosette Heart PDF The PDF will have all the measurements Supplies used: Romance Paper Collection EK Tools Scoreboard Embossing Stylus Tool Art Glitter Glue Cricut Trimmer Bone Folder Ek Tools " Circle Punch Heart punch Hot glue gun Please remember to head on over to our facebook group, Maymay Made It and So...
- 4 comments
- Tags: art glitter glue, bone folder, EK Tools " Circle Punch, EK tools standard scoreboard, embossing stylus tool, hearts, Romance Paper Collection, Rosette Heart PDF, Valentine's Day
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
It's Here!!! Part 2!! This Valentine's Day card is so different , your sweetheart will be sure to "love" it. In this video I add the matte panels , die cuts, embellishments and sentiments. You can decorate this card to your "Hearts" content, with all 6 pages or add your own hand written love notes. Panel Measurements Inside Panels Back- 6 3/4" X 4 3/4" Middle- 5 1/2" X 4 3/4" Front- 4 3/4" X 4 3/4" ( put a pencil notch 1 " down from upper left corner, then angle cut from notch to corner) Outside Panels Back- 6 3/4"...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Card, Card Making, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Darice dies, Define Emotion, Dies, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, Floral Kaleidoscope stamp set, Handmade stamp set, Happy Stamp Set, heart, ink, Love Is Stamp Set, Oh Snap Friends, Stamping, taters stamp set, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tracy Dennis, Trixie's Valentine, Valentine's Day, Valentines Card
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Measurements: Vellum : 1 piece cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Base: ~1 piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2 to create A2 size card base Trim Strips: 2 ~pieces cut to 1/2" x 11 " strips. Scoring on the 11-inch side at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 8 1/4 Supplies Used : Floral Kalediscope Sargent Color Pencils Love Is Stamp set Vellum Romance Paper Collection Nuvo Hybrid Inks Sticky Tape Art Glitter Glue Cricut Trimmer Ek Tool Standard Scoreboard Bone Folder Embossing Stylus Tool TH Shears Fiskars Stamping Blocks...
- 4 comments
- Tags: A2 bases, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Cardmaking, cardstock, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, DYI project, EK tools standard scoreboard, embellishments, embossing tool, fine metal tip, Floral Kaleidoscope, Ink Pads, Love Is Stamp Set, nuvo hybrid ink pad, paper crafts, pattern papers, pokey tool, Quickstik, Romance Paper Collection, Sargent Colored Pencils, sticky tape, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Valentine's Day
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Fan Fold Card by Crystal Cleveland Envelope Please stamp set gives this classic looking card a bit of whimsy that's sure to bring a smile to the recipient, whether it's a special someone in your life or even an older grandchild! Maymaymadeit's stamp set Envelope Please Materials used white card stock 4" by 2.5" red card stock 4.25" by 2.75" mat 8.5" by 5.5" scored at 4.25" card base small piece to cut a small heart out of black card stock 4" by 5.25" embossed mat pattern paper 4" by 2.5" red ink black versafine onyx ink large glue dots...
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monroe Cardstock, clear blocks, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, Dodz glue dots, the envelope please stamp set, Valentine's Day
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
The Envelope Please is such an adorable stamp set. You can use it for so many different occasions, but it's perfect for Valentine's Day. I love that the set comes with three envelope sizes that are so easy to fold into shape. I used the red, black and white color combination for this card. The Wedding Bliss Paper Pad has so many beautiful patterns to choose from. I hope my creation will give you some inspiration for your card making. Note: The larger card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4 (A2 size). CLICK HERE for the TUTORIAL ***Supplies Used*** THE...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, art glitter glue, Card Making, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, clear stamps, craft supplies, DIY, Echo Park Paper Pad, gel pen, greeting cards, Ink Pads, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memento tuxedo black ink, papercrafting, scissors, Stamping, stamps, the envelope please stamp set, Tracey Phillips, Valentine's Day, Wedding Bliss Paper Pad