Maymay Made It — trimmer
Posted by Sarmin Miah-Lancaster on
Hello everyone!!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful day thus far. Today we will be creating a very simple card but using some fun techniques. Let’s begin by knowing the supplies needed for this card. Supplies Marvy Heat Tool Embossing Anti Static Tool Neenah Cardstock Nuvo Embossing Powders Maymays Two Lips Stamp Set Versamark Ink Colored Pencils Art Glitter Glue Foam Tape Oxide Ink I started with a layering cardstock that measured 4 1/8” by 5 3/8”. I wanted to create my own background so used a black Neenah Cardstock, used my anti static tool to go over the cardstock...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, card ideas, Cardmaking, cardstock, clear stamps, craft supplies, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Cricut trimmer, DIY, fine metal tip, greeting cards, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Blending sponges, Oxide Ditress Inks, paper, papercrafting, Sarmin Lancaster, scissors, scoreboard, Scotch Foam Tape roll, Stamping, stamps, Tim Holtz scissors, trimmer
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Looking for a fun, easy and quick treat bag for Easter? Well, we have one! Today Maymay shows us how to make an Easter Bunny Paper Bag Treat bag. This bag is so easy to make and so adorable. So gather up those supplies and let's create! Supplies used: White Paper Bags Neenah Cardstock Unibal Gel Pen-white Illustrated Fatih Pens Distress Oxide Ink-Hickory Smoke Tim Hotz Ink Blender tool Small heart punch Circle punches Oval punches Oval or Circle dies Reverse Tweezers Glue Dots Quickstik Art Glitter Glue Cricut Trimmer: Kaiser Craft pick (pokey tool) TH scissors Measurements: Ears 2~ 3...
- 3 comments
- Tags: Acrylic block, art glitter glue, bone folder, Cardmaking, cardstock, circle dies, Circle Punch, clear stamps, craft supplies, Cricut trimmer, Distress Oxide inks, DIY, Easter Bunny Treat Bags, Easter project, embossing stylus tool, fine metal tip, Ink blending tool, Ink Pads, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, oval dies, oval punches, papercrafting, pokey tool, Tim Holtz scissors, trimmer
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Valentine Spot Light Card By Crystal Cleveland This complex looking technique is actually quite simple to make. The best part it uses up some of the scraps of paper we all collect. I made two different variations one using Trixie's Valentine using the traditional Valentine colors and another using Birdie Says using bright springy non traditional colors. To make this card you will need the following supplies: Maymaymadeit stamp sets: Trixie's Valentine Birdie Says Love Is Other materials: Versafine black onyx ink white card stock for card base 5.5" by 8.5" scored at 4.25" and 3" square piece to stamp your...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, Acrylic block, art glitter glue, Birdie Says, black gel pen, cardstock, craft supplies, Cutter Bee Scissors, Love Is Stamp Set, trimmer, Trixie's Valentine, Versafine black onyx ink
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day has been a wonderful one. Today we will be making this incredibly fun waterfall card. So much fun that, my 5 year old and 2 year old played so much with it that I couldn’t even take a great picture of it before it got torn by my 2 year old. But I didn’t stress about it and knew you all would understand. I was just glad my little one was able to be entertained for a little while. Here are the instructions for this extremely easy, fun-filled snowman waterfall card. Cut cardstock at...
- 2 comments
- Tags: A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monore, brutus monroe, Card, Card Making, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Christmas card, Christmas paper crafts, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, Criuct trimmer, embossing tool, greeting cards, Ink Pad, Ink Pads, inks, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, paper, paper crafts, papercrafting, Score Board, scoreboard, scorebord, snow peaking, Snow Peeking, Snow Peeking Stamp Set, Snowman, Snowman Card, squeaky clean, Squeaky clean scrubber, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, stylus, stylus tool, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Tin Holtz scissors, trimmer, Uniball, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, versafine blakc onynx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad, versfine
Posted by Kristina Song on
This card features the versatility of the Docrafts Brickwork Background Stamp. These three Katzelkraft Penguins with their disgruntled faces totally crack me up so I thought it would be fun to play with them and the Docrafts Brickwork Background Stamp to create a shaped card that would harken to an igloo home for them. I started out with Strathmore Bristol Paper for the card front and stamped out the penguins using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink (which is water-safe for watercoloring). Then I used Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid and covered them up with an old synthetic paint brush that I...
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, bone folder, brickwork background stamp, card stock, Cardmaking, Christmas card, funny Christmas card, Misti, scoreboard, shaped card, Stamping, stamps, trimmer, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine black onyx ink