Maymay Made It — Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all of you and truly grateful to have such amazing supporters in my life to encourage me every step of the way. In my last blog post, I explained how to download and then upload the SVG files that are found for Maymay's Stamp Sets. Well today, I wanted to create a card using that same SVG file that I uploaded, cut out using the Cricut, stamped and colored. I used my MISTI to stamp all the flowers at...
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Card matting, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Coloring, Cricut trimmer, Easy, Fall, fall cards, fall greeting cards, fine metal tip, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, flowers, Foam Squares, FUNtastic Crafts, Happy Fall Y'all, Happy Fall Y'all Stamp set, Markers, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Misti, momento ink, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Oxide Ditress Inks, paper, Power Flower SVG File, Power Flowers, Sarmin Lancaster, Spectrum Noir Markers, Stamp Club, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, SVG file, Versafine Ink
Posted by Donna Clerkin-James on
This stamping technique is so much fun using minimal supplies. The items I used are Neenah Pre made card bases Distress oxide ink (various colours) Brutus Monroe masking paper Nuvo crystal drops Stamping Block Elastic bands ( various sizes) To make this card I firstly masked of a rectangle area using the masking paper by Brutus Monroe, then i loaded up my stamping block with elastic bands and used various colours of Distress Oxide inks to stamp the elastic band pattern within the masked off area. when I'd finished I slowly and carefully removed the making paper and added a...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 bases, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, brutus monroe, card ideas, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, craft supplies, Define Emotion, Distress Oxide inks, Donna Clerkin-James, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Have you wanted to try water coloring? Thought it was too hard? Well Maymay has taken the guess work out of it for you. She is making easy but beautifully elegant cards using Distress Oxide inks to get that " painterly" look that allows the inks to bloom. So gather up those supplies and let's create. Supplies used: Deck The Halls stamp set Ministry Appreciation Distress Oxide inks: Lucky Clover and Candied Apple Nuvo Glitter Accents: Emerald City and Ruby Slipper Versafine ink : black onyx MISTI stamping tool Bone folder Stylus tool Acrylic blocks White Gelly Roll pen: white...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, bone folder, cardstock, Christmas in July, craft supplies, Cricut trimmer, Deck The Halls, diy craft, greeting cards, Ministry Appreciation, Misti, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Oxide Ditress Inks, paper, papercrafting, stylus tool, Versafine black onyx ink, water brush, water color, white gelly roll pen
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
What says Christmas in July better than a gorgeous Christmas tree? Today we made a folded Christmas tree that looks complicated by it is so easy to make, This is a wow factor card for your holiday season, so grab those supplies and let's create. Supplies used: I Love Christmas paper pad - 6x6 Nuvo Glitter Accents Brutus Monroe Foundation Star die set All Is Bright stamp set Cardstock Art Glitter Glue ** Cricut Trimmer** Bone folder Stylus tool Scissors Scoreboard Measurements: 1 - piece of patterned paper cut to 3 x 3 inches 1 - piece of patterned paper cut to 2...
- 4 comments
- Tags: All Is Bright, Art Glitter Clue, bone folder, Brutus Monroe stitched stars die, Cardmaking, cardstock, Christmas in July, clear stamps, craft supplies, Cricut trimmer, Cuttlebug, greeting cards, I Love Christmas 6x6 paper pad, Ink Pads, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, papercrafting, scissors, scoreboard, stamps, trimmer
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
This birthday card was so much fun to make! There were so many elements to this card and the final result is AMAZING! I used straws, a butterfly, and a cupcake liner to create it. All of these things remind me of a celebration. This card is for my youngest daughter's 20th birthday. Maymay's HOW MANY? Stamp Set was perfect for creating this card. Click here for the video tutorial! Note: This is an A2 card (4.25"x 5.5"). ***Supplies Used*** How Many? Stamp Set White Cardstock (base) - 4.25"x 5.5" (folded) Two 2.5" Circles Straws (15 Pack) Cupcake Liner Butterfly...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, Birthday, birthday card, Card Making, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, copic markers, craft supplies, DIY, diy craft, DYI project, GiftBasketAppeal, greeting cards, How Many, How Many? Stamp Set, Ink Pad, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Nuvo Glitter Drops, stamp set, Tracey Phillips