Maymay Made It — Distress oxides
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
If you liked the Hand Lettering Technique then you will Love it with Watercolor. This video shows just how easy it is to use water coloring with this technique.Experiment by blending different colors together. Hope Y'all enjoy and give it a try. Supplies needed; Card Base(A2), Card Front (used Canson XL Watecolor Paper), Recollections Water Brush, Tombow Dual Brush Pens Sunflower Wishes Stamp Set Big Time Sayings Stamp Set All Occasions Stamp Set Fiscars Stamp Blocks Versamark Ink Versafine Ink Distress Oxide Ink- Peeled Paint I will be teaching Kanzashi classes at Made it Con 2018 in Ft Worth...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, All Occasions stamp set, Art Glitter Clue, Big time Sayings stamp set, Distress oxides, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, Sunflower Wishes, Tracy Dennis, Versafine black onyx ink, versamark ink pad
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Hey everyone I hope you’re having a wonderful Friday. Today we will be creating yet another watercolor background card. I’m in love with making cards like this. Playing with inks, getting messy and simply just being creative with my go to way to craft. I just began by stamping the stitched circle on to a post it note. This will become the moon. Then I cut the circle out, I tried to offset the moon a tad bit by placing it higher on top. I took the color peeled paint from the oxide ink line and slowly blended that color...
- 1 comment
- Tags: A2 bases, A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, art glitter glue fine tip nozzle, Black Ink, Card, card ideas, Card Making, Distress Oxide inks, Distress oxides, Embossing, embossing stylus tool, embossing tool, FUNtastic Crafts, greeting cards, Joy, Memory Lane, Oxide Ditress Inks, Oxide inks, Sarmin Lancaster, Stitched Shapes, Uniball Signo pens
Posted by Alexandra Stapleton on
Hi Hollowers! Alexandra from Hedgehog Hollow here today and I am back with some more mail art, I am creating the co-ordinating card later in the month so I haven't addressed it until you have seen the surprise inside! Here is today's project... Isn't she super cute? It's so easy too and I would love to receive her in the mail no matter what was inside, even a tax bill would brighten the day with that envelope! So let's take a look at how to create your own... Don't you love how easy it comes together? Also, those masks...
- 0 comment
- Tags: alexandra, Distress Oxide inks, Distress oxides, hedgehog hollow, Its in the mail, Oxide Ditress Inks, youtube
Posted by Georgia Carl on
Holidays Lead You Down Memory Lane – When I first saw the Fond Noel set, it took me immediately down memory lane. Remember making pine cone ornaments? I made them when I was a kid, and also made them with my kids. The first thing I saw when looking at this set, was a reindeer! YES, a reindeer. With googly eyes and a red nose. Twigs for the antlers… So, I just had to create a card from that memory…AND in the process make an ornament to go with it. I am not going to show you how to make...
- 1 comment
- Tags: a2 cards, art glitter glue, Card, card ideas, Card Making, Card matting, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Celebrate the Season Stamp Set, Christmas, Distress Oxide inks, Distress oxides, Foam Squares, Fond Noel, Georgia Carl, GeorgiasCraftyCreations, greeting cards, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memory Lane, Memory Lane stamp set, Merry Christmas
Posted by Anthony Macaluso on
Hello my fellow crafters. Today we are going to use the love is stamp set and the Nuvo aqua flow pens. So come on in as I share some love in a card format. First thing I did was cut down some black cardstock to a standard A2 size card. Then I cut down some mats using Neenah solar white 80lb cardstock as well as one with some Bristol smooth paper. For the inside of the card I used my WRMK corner chomper on the card mat then adhered it down with some art glitter glue. I then took the...
- 5 comments
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Card, Distress oxides, Love Is Stamp Set, Versafine, versamark ink pad